Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ester

          I've been wanting to check out Ester for awhile now, and I'm so glad I did while the weather is still nice. The patio is absolutely beautiful with plenty of tables, a bar, and lounge area!


           We started with a couple of apps including the goat cheese croquettes and grilled corn topped with cotija. Both of these were delicious, but we loved the croquettes so much we ordered seconds!



          I went with the boneless pork loin with roasted green apple, carrots, parmesan polenta, and bourbon jus for a main course. The pork was tender and flavorful, and the creamy polenta a perfect compliment.


           Ester's atmosphere makes it the perfect spot to hang out with friends for a drink, or enjoy a great meal. I definitely plan to return!

Ester Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment