Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Brunch at Abe & Louie's

           I've always enjoyed dinner at Abe & Louie's, but until recently had never tried the brunch menu. I went in this past weekend, and it may be my new favorite brunch spot in Boston!

          We were served warm, fresh rolls dusted with cinnamon almost as soon as we were seated. The fiance had to send them away before he ate the entire basket, so he would have room for brunch!


          I ordered the trio of eggs benedict, modified slightly to be gluten free. The three preparations included a sirloin steak with truffle hollandaise, lobster, and lump crab (usually a crab cake). I enjoyed all three, but the lobster was definitely my favorite. It was a generous portion served warm, with plenty of sweet claw meat.


          I always order a side of bacon with brunch, and I love bacon but it's normally pretty standard. This was some of the best bacon I've ever had: a huge portion with perfectly crisp edges and a great smoky flavor.


           The fiance enjoyed his traditional eggs benedict and a side of blueberry pancakes.

 


          I can't believe it took me this long to try Abe & Louie's for brunch, but now that I have it will definitely be a regular spot!

Abe & Louie's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment