Thursday, January 5, 2017

Kobe Christmas at Mooo

          Several years ago I discovered that Mooo in Boston regularly serves the best steak in the world: A5 Wagyu. Since then, one of my friends and I make it an annual tradition to celebrate Christmas at Mooo. We call it Kobe Christmas, and it's always amazing!

           Authentic Japanese Wagyu is the most flavorful beef you'll ever taste, and A5 is the highest grade. It's rich, flavorful, and literally melts in your mouth. Moo's preparation is simple, lightly seared and finished with some sea salt.


          I usually start with a light appetizer like oysters so I'll have plenty of room for my steak, and my favorite side at Mooo is the potato skin stuffed with creamy mashed potatoes, gouda, and bacon. It's one of my favorite meals at any restaurant, and a tradition I look forward to every year!

Mooo Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment