Saturday, February 4, 2017

Tapas at Masa

          I recently stopped in the bar at Masa for drinks, tapas, and tacos. We couldn't decide so we ordered the tapas sampler to share which came with one of every tapa on the menu. At $15 this was a great deal, and I enjoyed being able to try everything! My favorites were the corn with butter suace and cotija, the bacon wrapped date, and the fried pork belly.


          I also had to try the pork belly tacos, which were very good but I was most impressed by the made from scratch corn tortillas!


          The fiance ordered the carne asada tacos which came with the same tortillas.


          I enjoyed the bar menu at Masa, and have also heard great things about their brunch. I hope to be back in to check it out soon!

Masa Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment