Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Capital Grille Burlington

           The Capital Grille was one of the restaurants that introduced me to fine dining years ago, and is still one of my favorite steakhouses. I'd heard they opened a location in Burlington, but hadn't tried it until recently when the fiance and I stopped in for a quick dinner at the bar. 

          He ordered the french onion soup and wedge salad, and enjoyed them both. The presentation on each was amazing, and they even added more bread and cheese on top of his soup when he wasn't able to finish and wanted to take the rest to go!


          I may have stolen a piece of that crispy bacon off of his salad...

 
          I ordered my favorite, the filet and lobster which comes with two twin filets topped with a lobster tail and a butter beurre blanc. As always, everything was perfect and I took home one of my filets for lunch the next day!


           This was my first time eating at Capital Grille since having to go gluten free, and I was excited to see my favorite side - the delmonico potatoes were on the gluten free menu (sans the breadcrumb topping). They were rich, cheesy, and just as good as I remembered!


           The food was delicious, and we were equally impressed by the stellar service. This will definitely be a regular stop when I'm in the Burlington area!

The Capital Grille Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment